The IBS Starter Scholarship covers 25% of the first-semester tuition fee. It is available for applicants of any The University of Buckingham-validated English-language Bachelor's programmes, who, in addition to general entry requirements, meet the following criteria:
- Age limit: 18-25 (at the time of the scholarship application)
- 3 A level exams in any subjects (for Hungarian citizens 2 A level exams)
- IELTS (Academic or General) overall band score 6.5 (with at least 6.0 in each component) or TOEFL 79 iBT (the certificate should not be older than 2 years)
- Motivation letter
Students should first apply online for the Bachelor programme of IBS and upload the required documents (high school diploma, A level certificate(s) or latest transcript if the diploma is not acquired yet passport and IELTS or TOEFL language certificate).
Students are supposed to indicate simultaneously their respective wish to be granted IBS Starter scholarship by emailing to email@example.com. Applications will be approved by the Rector and there is no appeal against his decision.
If the scholarship is approved, students must pay the remaining part of their tuition fee* until the payment deadline indicated in the invoice.
*The fee is non-refundable.
The fee reduction is valid for the first semester of the first year.
Students already enrolled at IBS are not entitled for this scholarship!
IBS has the following regional scholarship funds available for a limited number of students:
- Latin America Scholarship fund
- India Scholarship fund
- China Scholarship fund
- South-East Asia Scholarship fund
- Sub-Saharan Scholarship fund
- Non-EU, Eastern and South-Europe (including Turkey) Scholarship fund
- Central Asia Scholarship fund
- EU Scholarship fund
The Starter Scholarship cannot be used together with the Academic Scholarship.
Application deadline for the scholarship (late applications will not be considered):
September 2021 intake - August 15, 2021
February 2022 intake - November 30, 2021