The Vienna Master's Scholarship offers 10-35% discount from the first payment of the tuition (can be the first semester or the overall programme fee) for applicants for the Master's programme who, in addition to general entry requirements, meet the following criteria:
- must have a CGPA of 3.00-4.00 (out of 4.00) or 75-100% average in other educational systems >> please check table below
- must have an IELTS 7.0 or TOEFL 94 (iBT) or equivalent
- must attach a motivation letter to the scholarship email (minimum 200 words).
|3.80 - 3.99||30%|
|3.40 - 3.59||20%|
|3.20 - 3.39||15%|
|3.00 - 3.19||10%|
Applicant should first apply online for the Master's programme of IBS and upload the required documents (Bachelor's degree or official transcript if the degree is not available yet passport and IELTS or TOEFL language certificate).
The applicant is supposed to indicate simultaneously his/her respective wish to be granted a Vienna Master's Scholarship by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and attaching the motivation letter. Applications will be approved by the Rector and there is no appeal against his decision.
If the scholarship is approved, students must pay the remaining part of their tuition fee* until the payment deadline indicated in the invoice.
*The fee is non-refundable.
Please note that we will process your scholarship application provided you attached the required documents.
Application deadline for the scholarship (late applications will not be considered):
- September 2023 intake - 31 May 2023
- February 2024 intake - 30 November 2023