Founded in 1991 in Hungary, International Business School (IBS) is a state-recognised leading private higher education institution, offering a multitude of degree programmes related to business and management, accredited in Hungary and the United Kingdom, both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
We are currently looking to fill the position of:
Operations Manager, IBS Vienna Campus (20 hours/week)
Hosting all MSc classes at the IBS Vienna Campus on certain weekday evenings and Saturday mornings:
- opening and closing the campus,
- welcoming and assisting students & faculty during classes with printing, copying services, if needed,
- providing office hours (1 day per week), in addition to being present during taught classes, operating telephone helpdesk,
- managing library services,
- managing basic student support services in close collaboration with the Budapest head office.
Additional duties (occasionally):
Supporting marketing and recruitment activity of IBS
- assisting in the delivery of on-campus promotional events and programmes for student groups and individuals in Vienna,
- joining IBS staff at education fairs in Austria.
- contacting public utilities, landlord and/or other authorities concerning daily management and administrative issues.
- Minimum a bachelor's degree in any field or discipline is required.
- Candidate must be fluent in English and German. Speaking Hungarian is not a must but can be an advantage.
- Strong cross-cultural interpersonal skills are necessary, and the ability to present the institution in a positive way to diverse audiences.
- Good user level skills at word processing, using spreadsheets and databases.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
Safeguarding and equality:
IBS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all faculty and staff to share this commitment. IBS is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and welcome applicants from every walk of life.
Deadline for applications is July 20, 2021. Please forward your complete resume including the detailed description of your education and work experience (if any) to email@example.com. Candidates with appropriate credentials will be selected and interviewed within a few weeks of the application deadline.