You can apply only online by completing our online application form and uploading your documents. Follow our step-by-step application guide or write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information!
Hungarian citizens for the programmes with the Dublin Business School option must apply on FELVI.HU!
Please note that you will need to present your original documents upon enrolment at IBS before your programme starts. Please do not send any documents by regular mail to us!
How to apply?
- Go to the IBS Application page and click on the ‘Become an Applicant’ button. You will see your login immediately and it will be sent to your email too. Save your login as you will need to sign in from time to time.
- Choose your programme and intake (you can apply only to one programme).
- Fill in the form and upload the required documents.
- Pay special attention to the ‘Checklist tasks’, you need to do all of them in order to be admitted.
- Submit your application.
- You will need to pay EUR 100 application fee (non-refundable) Please note that your application becomes valid only after your application fee payment.
If you have any technical problems, please email us at email@example.com
If you need more information read our step-by-step application guide!
|Programmes||September 2023||February 2024|
|Bachelor's programmes||1 August 2023||30 November 2023|
|Master's programmes||1 August 2023||30 November 2023|
|MBA in Data-Driven Management||1 August 2023||30 November 2023|
|Doctorate programmes||5 May 2023||15 October 2023|
|International University Foundation programmes||1 August 2023||30 November 2023|
IBS might consider late application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org