Study at IBS and earn a British degree in Hungary. Apply now!
Why choose IBS?
At IBS you will graduate with a British or an Irish degree in addition to a Hungarian degree by IBS.
Our partner university in the UK, The University of Buckingham warrants the outstanding quality of our education. This degree will significantly improve your status in the job market.
We are also proud to work in cooperation with Dublin Business School. Our bachelor’s programmes in Business Administration and Management and in International Business Economics can both lead to an Irish degree awarded by DBS and a Hungarian degree from IBS.
IBS is the most student-friendly university in Hungary
Here is what you can expect:
- Small-group classes. At IBS, we do not do lectures, you will not be relegated to a mere listener: you will study in groups of twelve in interactive classes.
- Practice-oriented training. Our faculty do not deliver hard-to-grasp, fast-ageing theories, but supports you in developing the skills and proficiencies that most employers seek.
- Autonomy in thinking. At IBS you are not required to recite textbook chapters, we expect you to formulate critical views based on what you have learned – just like your future employer will.
- A global milieu, international experience. Improve your English day by day and network with fellow students from 100 countries around the world. By participating in the Erasmus+ program, you can study at our 62 partner universities in 21 countries.
- We will take care of you. A dedicated Student Wellbeing-team and student mentors will help you deal with every issue you encounter. You can seek their assistance in academic or personal matters.
- Your opinion is important to us. To constantly improve our offering, at the end of every semester, we seek your feedback on teaching, tutors, and other services.
- A British degree at more affordable costs. Tuition fees and living costs in Budapest are modest compared to those in the UK. Moreover, we also offer scholarships.
If you have any other questions, write us an email at email@example.com or call at +36 1 588 8612.