Please read our disclaimers below carefully.
- The programme will only start if there is a sufficient number of enrolments.
- All programme contents are indicative, and are subject to change.
- There is a final enrolment deadline for all degree programmes. If you receive your visa after that date, you will automatically be registered for the next intake. However, if you insist on travelling to IBS, you can enrol only to the International University Foundation programme, the fee of which will be deducted from your payment.
- Admissions, payments, visas and enrolments are linked to specific programmes, therefore the student’s programme can only be changed with IBS’s permission.
- IBS reserves the right to re-test the student’s language competence upon arrival, regardless of earlier tests or language certificates presented. Students not meeting the minimum language requirements will be admitted to the International University Foundation Programme.
- Students deciding to withdraw their application to a programme after receiving a visa are not entitled to a refund of the tuition fee.
- Only those students can stay at the on-campus Residence Hall who have paid their Residence Hall fees.
- IBS does not take any responsibility for any information about visa issues and has no influence on the visa process.
- The IBS representatives all over the world are allowed to promote the IBS programmes, however, they are not entitled to make admission or scholarship promises.