Find your way easily through traffic to IBS Budapest campus with our guide to public transportation! We list all our Budapest addresses below, as well as the best routes to take to come to the campus.
- IBS Budapest campus in Graphisoft Park - right next to the Danube - is in the 3rd district of Budapest called Óbuda. The address is H-1031 Budapest, Záhony utca 7. Hungary
- The on-campus Residence Hall is outside Graphisoft Park, on the right side. Address: Reichl Kálmán utca (street) 6.
In Graphisoft Park you can park either for an hourly rate in garages (paid only in cash) or buy a parking pass for one year. Please ask the guards at Entrance 2. Outside Graphisoft Park parking is free. Please pay attention to road signs as construction is underway in the area, roads might be blocked.
Directions for both:
If you are coming from Buda:
Get on the suburban train H5 (HÉV in Hungarian) either on Batthyányi tér terminus (you can get there by Metro line 2), or at Margit híd stop (you can get there by tram 4 or 6). Get off at Kaszásdűlő stop. Then either take the bus 34, 134 or 106 and go one stop to Záhony utca. Find entrance 2 of Graphisoft Park, the IBS Offices building is the first building on the left.
If you are coming from Pest:
Take the metro line 3 to Göncz Árpád Városközpont metro station, then take either bus 34 or 106 (terminus for both). Get off at Záhony utca stop, then walk to the entrance 2 of Graphisoft Park. The IBS Offices building is the first building on the left.
Route from Budapest Airport
- Public transport: take bus 100E (you can buy a ticket with your bank card right after boarding the bus) to Kálvin tér metro station, then metro line 3 to Göncz Árpád Városközpont metro station, then take either bus 34 or 106 (terminus for both). Get off at Záhony utca stop, then walk to the entrance 2 of Graphisoft Park. It takes about 70 minutes. Please find ticket options and prices here or download the BudapestGO app.
Please note that the paper ticket must be validated on board, the ticket purchased in the app by scanning the QR code at the start of each journey.
- Airport shuttle minibus: Carries several passengers, you give the destination address, and they will drive you for a fix fare on a route that suits all passengers.
- Főtaxi: Operates with fix fares and the taxi reception desk (right at the exit of terminal 2B) will inform you in advance how much the fare is. This taxi company has a contract with the Budapest Airport and they are reliable.
- Alternatively, you can use the Bolt app.
Credit cards are accepted almost everywhere in Hungary, so you don't have to bother with cash withdrawals and change at the airport.