We are looking forward to IBS students starting a new IBS club called the “Equalizer Club” to Help, Learn and Share our belief of creating gender equality in our society. Our club is associated with the Equalizer Foundation which believes that building a career and being a leader are our universal abilities independent of our gender. Our aim is to enable all of us – men and women – to decide on our professional paths regardless of our gender. The main goal of our Club and the Equalizer Foundation is to start and speed up the changes that are needed in order to achieve a higher representation of women in decision-making at companies, in politics, in cultural, academic, and scientific institutions, and life in general.
We would like to welcome everyone who believes in our goals and wants to make a difference.
Activities and Opportunities:
- You will have the opportunity to write for Equalizer Foundation monthly newsletter and showcase your writing skills and highlight yourself in the corporate sector.
- You will have the opportunity to network with Equalizer Foundation members who are mostly top executives at companies to obtain future career guidance.
- You will have the opportunity to organize and attend seminars, presentations, and workshops organized by the Equalizer Club at IBS to gain knowledge.
- You will have the opportunity to attend events organized by the Equalizer Foundation and meet professionals at these events.
- You will have the opportunity to gain volunteering and managing experience that you can reference in your CV as well.