At IBS, we are always looking for the best talent, whether coming from academia, the public sector, or the corporate world, to join our teaching staff in the fields of business, management, and related disciplines.
Currently, we are especially looking for candidates to join our staff either full-time or on a contractual basis in the areas of:
- Quantitative methodology
- IT skills
- German language
If you believe you can make a contribution in this regard, please send your CV along with a brief motivation letter to Ms Edina Láng, Chief Administration Officer, at email@example.com.
Support the Marketing and Admissions Centre in day-to-day marketing activities including offline and online promotion, social media, research and campaigns, content management.
International Business School (IBS) is a state-recognised leading private higher education institution accredited in Hungary and the United Kingdom, offering a multitude of degree and non-degree programmes related to business and management. We are currently looking to fill the position of Communications Project Manager.
Support the Marketing and Admissions Centre in day-to-day marketing activities including offline and online promotion, social media, research and campaigns, content management and partner site management.
Responsibilities also include promoting IBS in career and education fairs in and outside of Hungary, organising in-house events and online customer service.
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency (written and oral) in Hungarian and English
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and the ability to convey complex information in a concise and clear manner. Experience in copywriting is an advantage.
- Vocation for managing social media and creating content for our platforms.
- Experience in teamwork and the ability to support people with different cultural backgrounds, languages, and levels of spoken English
- Demonstrable administrative experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet and databases.
- Ability to work on own initiative, under pressure and meet deadlines, with excellent organisational skills
Deadline for applications is 30 April 2019. Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org your complete resume including the detailed description of your education and work experience (if any). Candidates with appropriate credentials will be interviewed within a few weeks of the application deadline.