- Head of centre
- Centre for Academic Services
- Management & HR
- Send e-mail
Marton is Senior Lecturer and Head of the Centre for Academic Services. He is also a Research Fellow at Cass Business School, City, University of London. His academic areas of interest include the organization of higher education; innovative ways of educating management students for ethics, responsibility, and reflexivity; and the roles management academics’ organizational practices play in achieving this goal. Marton has taught in the areas of organizational behaviour, business strategy, qualitative research, and gender and organization, and would be keen to supervise PhD students in any of these areas of interest.
- PhD in Critical Management Studies, University of Leicester, United Kingdom
MA in Gender Studies, Central European University, Hungary
Master’s in Economics, Corvinus University of Budapest, Hungary
Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, United Kingdom
UN Principles of Responsible Management Education (PRME) Minister, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Hungarian, English, Italian, Bulgarian
- Previous works
- Research Fellow, City, University of London, United Kingdom
Lecturer, University of Essex, United Kingdom
Graduate Teaching Assistant, University of Leicester, United Kingdom
Visiting Lecturer, International Business School, Hungary
- Marton has published in and reviewed for a variety of internationally recognized journals, including Organization, Management Learning, Academy of Management Proceedings, and Replika.
He is a member of the editorial collective of ephemera: theory and politics in organization (http://ephemerajournal.org/). Please find his full list of publications in MTMT.
- Marton is a keen city cyclist but that’s not exactly a hobby. In his free time, he likes to bake things, both sweet and savoury, and go rock climbing whenever possible, these days unfortunately mostly indoors.