We are proud to work in cooperation with The University of Buckingham. Together we offer a wide range of Bachelor’s, Master’s and doctoral programmes, all leading to prestigious British degrees.
The University of Buckingham has been awarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) rankings in the UK. The University has been consistently at or near the top of UK rankings for student satisfaction for over 10 years. In addition to the above, the University of Buckingham has achieved:
- 1st in the UK for Teaching Excellence – Teaching Excellence Framework: Times Higher Education, 2017
- 1st for Student Satisfaction: 2017, 2018, 2019 – The Complete University Guide
- Top 4 for Student-staff Ratio – The Times and The Sunday Times - Good University Guide, 2019
- Ranked 5th – Accounting and Finance, Guardian University Guide, 2019
- Ranked 6th – Business, Management and Marketing, Guardian University Guide, 2019
The university opened in 1976 by a group of Oxford academics, Buckingham is the first independent university in the United Kingdom and has used its independence to pioneer a distinctive approach to higher education.
What does a degree from IBS and The University of Buckingham guarantee?
- worldwide recognition and global acceptance
- high-quality British education; the structure, depth and quality of the courses are equivalent to those taught in Britain
- practice-based teaching with professors who have professional careers in their respective fields
- motivating learning environment with qualified academic staff and support services
- transparency and fairness of the assessment process reviewed periodically by the United Kingdom's Quality Assurance Agency and well qualified subject specialists
- highly valued door-opener degree to the best positions the world over
- opportunity to reach a high level in business English with the help of native English-speaking teachers
Besides our strategic partner, The University of Buckingham, we are accredited by a number of other quality assurance bodies.
Our institution greatly benefits from these accreditations, since all these institutions have their own rigorous evaluation methods. By constantly striving to meet these quality standards, IBS keeps revising all its practices and processes in this respect only to result in constant improvement of quality.
IBS is building an international network of academic partnerships.
We are proud to have 62 partners in 21 European countries, which are all excellent higher education institutions and are offering great study abroad experience for you from Spain, through Turkey up to the polar areas of Finland.
ERASMUS is a student, teacher, placement and staff mobility programme of the European Union, with a focus on encouraging students to study abroad during their years of higher education. IBS students have the opportunity to study in other European higher education institutions through this programme.
STUDY ABROAD – The Erasmus Exchange Programme
The Erasmus programme is a wonderful - and maybe the only - opportunity in your life to spend one semesters abroad – and to learn and understand a new and different culture. Being an exchange student can also improve your language skills and your cultural awareness.
[[ quote category="student_quotes" entry="george-fisher-wilson-erasmus-student" style="1" ]]
The study abroad option, as well as the generous grant, is available to any IBS student in the sixth semester of the Bachelor's studies.
Personal benefits of taking part in Erasmus:
- independence, maturity and confidence,
- exposure to different cultures,
- international experience (looks good in your CV :)),
- improvement of your foreign language skills,
- educational experience in another university,
- travel and sightseeing in another city & country,
- fun, new friends, international contacts and much more!
For more details see the following pages:
In line with IBS' strong focus on practice-oriented education, it is fundamental for us to forge partnerships with corporations. We do whatever we can to help our students prosper in their career.
What are employers are looking for in a graduate?
Corporate Strategic Partnerships aims to develop and maintain external relations with IBS business network. In line with IBS strong focus on practice oriented education it is fundamental to forge partnerships with corporations and our Alumni in the business community at large.
Our strategic partners:
If you would like to be a business partner of IBS and know more about our cooperation, write firstname.lastname@example.org!
List of the prestigious organisations we work with:
Accor Hotels Plc.
BMW Hungary Ltd.
Boscolo Hotels Hungary Ltd.
British American Tobacco
BP Service Center
Budapest Bank Plc. (Member of GE)
Budapest Marriott Hotel
Buddha Bar Hotel, Budapest
CIB Bank Plc.
Coca-Cola Beverages Ltd.
Corinthia Grand Hotel Royal
Cushman & Wakefield
Danubius Hotels Group
Decathlon Hungary Ltd.
Deutsche Bank Plc.
DHL Hungary Ltd.
Diageo Hungary Ltd.
DREHER Brewery (SABMILLER)
Egis Pharmaceuticals Plc.
Ernst & Young Ltd.
Erste Bank Plc.
ExxonMobil Hungary Ltd.
FAO Shared Service Center
Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace
FrieslandCampina Hungária cPlc.
GE Holdings (Hungary) Ltd.
|GLC Global Leading Conferences|
GROW Organizational Development Group
HBO Hungary Ltd.
Heineken Hungaria Breweries Plc.
Holcim Hungária Ltd.
Hotel Inter-Continental Budapest
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
Hunguest Hotels Plc.
IBM Hungary Ltd.
ING Bank Plc.
K&H Bank Plc.
KDB Bank Plc.
Kempinski Hotel Budapest Plc.
KPMG Hungary Ltd.
Kraft Foods Hungary Ltd.
Leo Burnett Hungary Ltd.
L'Oréal Hungary Inc.
Marks & Spencer Hungary Ltd.
MediaMarkt Saturn Holding
Metro Commercial Ltd.
Michelin Hungary Ltd.
Millward Brown Hungary Ltd.
MKB Bank Plc.
MOL Hungarian Oil and Gas Plc.
Mücsarnok Nonprofit Pc.
Nestlé Hungary Ltd.
Nissan Motor Ltd.
Novartis Hungary Ltd.
Ogilvy and Mather
OMV Hungary Ltd.
Opel Southeast Europe Ltd.
OTP Bank Plc.
Peugeot Hungary Ltd.
Philips Hungary Ltd.
Porsche Hungary Trade Ltd.
Philip Morris Magyarország
PPG Industries Trilak
Pricewaterhouse Coopers Hungary
Procter and Gamble Hungary Ltd.
Publicis Consultants l Budapest
Raiffeisen Bank Plc.
Ringier Publishing Ltd.
Robert Bosch Ltd.
Samsung Electronics Magyar Plc.
Shell Hungary Plc.
Sony Hungaria Ltd.
Tata Consultancy Services
Tesco Hungary Plc.
|The Ritz-Carlton, Budapest|
The Walt Disney Co.
Unilever Hungary Ltd.
Vodafone Hungary Ltd.
Wallis Motor Ltd.
Well Adverising Agency Ltd.
Xerox Hungary Ltd.
Young and Rubicam Budapest
Zwack Unicum Plc.