Marketing is comparable to nuclear power, you not only have to be extremely skilled and experienced but have responsible thinking to keep it under control.
- Marketing & Tourism
- Send e-mail
- Professor Bálint Nagy talks about a supercomputer, named Watson. Listen to the interview here.
- End of term in Bálint Nagy's class
- "Studying the past is worthwhile." Interview with Bálint Nagy.
- Professor Bálint Nagy has been selected again to be a member of the jury of the prestigious Hypnosis advertising and creative competition.
- Listen to a radio interview with Bálint Nagy about modern education (in Hungarian)!
- Farwell to the term "advertising agency".
Professor Bálint Nagy and Peter Benedek, Sales Leader of the South-East European region at IBM, were talking about a supercomputer, named Watson. Read it on the blog!
- Can the next step of human evolution involve a partial dementia? Can we see where the algorithm generation is heading to? Professor Bálint Nagy on evolution and education
Originally a lawyer, Bálint Nagy concluded his PhD at Eötvös Loránd University. In his dissertation, he focused on the evolution and history of marketing in Hungary. He has been nominated several times as jury member at well-known international and Hungarian marketing and creative competitions (e.g., Effie Belgium, Effie Hungary, Golden Drum Slovenia, Prizma PR Competition, Hungarian Donors Forum, Superbrands, Hipnózis Creative Competition etc.). His main research interests lie in the societal impacts of marketing, corporate identity, branding, sponsorship and responsible marketing and marketing history, media development, creativity in advertising. He welcomes MSc dissertations from any marketing-related research field, both traditional (e.g., advertising, sponsoring, corporate identity etc.) and currently “hot” topics (e.g., marketing opportunities in social media, the potential of artificial intelligence or virtual reality in marketing, influencer marketing). He is a full-time tutor and a supervisor of doctoral students at IBS Budapest.