International Business School is a state-recognised leading private higher education institution accredited in Hungary and the United Kingdom, offering a multitude of degree and non-degree programmes related to business and management.
Type of contract: Full-time employment (40 hrs/week)
Location: 1031 Budapest, Záhony u. 7. (currently home-office)
Description of the position:
Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for planning and executing the marketing & communication activities, in order to raise awareness for IBS nationally and internationally.
- Digital and social media activities, content creation and distribution on all channels (website, blog, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Business, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.),
- Blog and newsletter creation, editorial management, and executions,
Systems maintenance and development
- Website development (non-IT),
- System management, configuration, and modification on different platforms,
Event planning and organisation
- Promoting IBS in education fairs in and outside of Hungary,
- Organising in-house events,
Partnerships and relationship management
- Online recruitment partners,
- Video/photo crew management and scheduling,
- Student recruitment for marketing activities.
Marketing support for all organisational units.
Qualifications and Person Specification:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field is preferred,
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar position, in the field of marketing,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Hungarian and in English are a must,
- Knowledge of marketing and communication principles, guidelines, and best practices, including social media,
- Excellent editing, proofreading skills with strong attention to detail,
- Strong IT skills,
- Good creative skills,
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time,
- A strong sense of cultural awareness and the ability to work with people from different nationalities.
Deadline for applications is February 12, 2021. Please forward to email@example.com your complete resume including the detailed description of your education and work experience. Candidates with appropriate credentials will be interviewed within a few weeks of the application deadline.
- Positive atmosphere, supportive work environment,
- Potential to grow,
- Global business travel.
IBS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all faculty and staff to share this commitment.
IBS is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and welcome applicants from every walk of life.