Olyan elhivatott, nemzetközi környezetben érvényesülni tudó munkatársakat keresünk, akik osztoznak azon elkötelezettségünkben, hogy a jövő generációi számára gyakorlati alapú oktatást biztosítsunk.
Jelenleg az alábbi pozícióra keresünk munkatársat:
Support the Marketing and Admissions Centre in day-to-day marketing activities including offline and online promotion, social media, research and campaigns, content management.
International Business School (IBS) is a state-recognised leading private higher education institution accredited in Hungary and the United Kingdom, offering a multitude of degree and non-degree programmes related to business and management. We are currently looking to fill the position of Communications Project Manager.
Support the Marketing and Admissions Centre in day-to-day marketing activities including offline and online promotion, social media, research and campaigns, content management and partner site management.
Responsibilities also include promoting IBS in career and education fairs in and outside of Hungary, organising in-house events and online customer service.
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency (written and oral) in Hungarian and English
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and the ability to convey complex information in a concise and clear manner. Experience in copywriting is an advantage.
- Vocation for managing social media and creating content for our platforms.
- Experience in teamwork and the ability to support people with different cultural backgrounds, languages, and levels of spoken English
- Demonstrable administrative experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet and databases.
- Ability to work on own initiative, under pressure and meet deadlines, with excellent organisational skills
Deadline for applications is 30 April 2019. Please forward to email@example.com your complete resume including the detailed description of your education and work experience (if any). Candidates with appropriate credentials will be interviewed within a few weeks of the application deadline.