Olyan elhivatott, nemzetközi környezetben érvényesülni tudó munkatársakat keresünk, akik osztoznak azon elkötelezettségünkben, hogy a jövő generációi számára gyakorlati alapú oktatást biztosítsunk.
Jelenleg az alábbi területeken keresünk főállású vagy óraadó oktatókat:
- Quantitative methodology
- IT skills
Önéletrajzát és motivációs levelét a email@example.com email címre várjuk.
Support the Marketing and Admissions Centre in day-to-day marketing activities including offline and online promotion, social media, research and campaigns, content management.
International Business School (IBS) is a state-recognised leading private higher education institution accredited in Hungary and the United Kingdom, offering a multitude of degree and non-degree programmes related to business and management. We are currently looking to fill the position of Communications Project Manager.
Support the Marketing and Admissions Centre in day-to-day marketing activities including offline and online promotion, social media, research and campaigns, content management and partner site management.
Responsibilities also include promoting IBS in career and education fairs in and outside of Hungary, organising in-house events and online customer service.
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency (written and oral) in Hungarian and English
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and the ability to convey complex information in a concise and clear manner. Experience in copywriting is an advantage.
- Vocation for managing social media and creating content for our platforms.
- Experience in teamwork and the ability to support people with different cultural backgrounds, languages, and levels of spoken English
- Demonstrable administrative experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet and databases.
- Ability to work on own initiative, under pressure and meet deadlines, with excellent organisational skills
Deadline for applications is 30 April 2019. Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org your complete resume including the detailed description of your education and work experience (if any). Candidates with appropriate credentials will be interviewed within a few weeks of the application deadline.
Secure funding from a variety of local, national and European sources to support current and future sport activities at IBS.
Type of contract: Part-time flexible employment
Working hours: 20hrs p/w
Location: Primarily IBS Offices, 1031 Budapest, Záhony u. 7 and also at sports venues when required
Description of the position:
- To secure funding from a variety of local, national and European sources to support current and future sport activities at IBS.
- To oversee the day-to-day administrative, logistical coordination and development of IBS sport activities, including but not limited to: budgeting, equipment ordering, contracting and liaising with internal and external parties (students, coaches, venues, sport bodies and university leagues, merchandise providers).
Qualifications and Person Specification:
- A Bachelors’ and/or Masters’ degree in Sportszervező, Sport és Rekreációszervezés or equivalent
- Proficiency in Hungarian and English (both written and oral)
- Working experience of sports administration and an understanding of current trends and best practices in university sports
- Experience or a comprehensive understanding of TAO funding, Hungarian and EU funding relating to university sport programmes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both written and oral) with the ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders both internal and external to IBS, from different cultural backgrounds, nationalities and with different levels of spoken English
- Outstanding organizational skills, record keeping and budgeting skills
- Demonstrable administrative experience using Microsoft Office, Email, Internet, Facebook, other social media platforms.
- Ability to work on own initiative, under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Flexibility to work evenings and occasional weekends in semester time and in the summer
- A passion and enthusiasm for sport in all its aspects in order to foster student engagement and participation
Deadline for applications is 7 June 2019. Please forward to email@example.com your complete resume including the detailed description of your education and work experience (if any) and a motivation letter. Candidates with appropriate credentials will be interviewed within a few weeks of the application deadline.