You can apply only online by completing our online application form and uploading your documents. Follow our step-by-step application guide or write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information!
Please note that you will need to present your original documents upon enrolment at IBS before your programme starts. Please do not send any documents by regular mail to us!
How to apply?
- Go to the IBS Application page and click on the ‘Become an Applicant’ button. You will see your login immediately and it will be sent to your email too. Save your login as you will need to sign in from time to time.
- Choose your programme and intake (you can apply only to one programme).
- Fill in the form and upload the required documents.
- Pay special attention to the ‘Checklist tasks’, you need to do all of them in order to be admitted.
- Submit your application.
- You will need to pay EUR 100 application fee (non-refundable) Please note that your application becomes valid only after your application fee payment.
If you have any technical problems, please email us to email@example.com.
If you need more information read our step-by-step application guide!
IBS might consider late application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 15, 2020
|November 30, 2020|
|Master's programmes||September 15, 2020||November 30, 2020|
|August 31, 2020||--|
April 15, 2020
(deadline for receipt of a complete application form, including receipt of references)
|September 15, 2020||November 30, 2020|