According to the latest Hungarian entry regulations you must apply for a police entry permission at least a week before your flight is due in order to enter Hungary as an international student.
IBS will email you a School Attendance Form that you should upload to the police permit application so please contact us by email in due time before you plan to travel!
This is the police permit application site (in Hungarian!) requesting to enter Hungary - https://ugyintezes.police.hu/en/uj-ugy-inditasa/
- Államhatáron történő beutazáshoz méltányossági kérelem
- Méltányossági kérelem beutazáshoz (bejelentkezés nélkül)
- Digital (then you will find a form in English)
• The point of entry in the police application is Liszt Ferenc international airport (start typing the letters and it will appear)
• The permit usually takes 2 working days to get.
• When you enter Hungary, you will be obliged to take a 14 day quarantine.
• You can only have the quarantine cancelled if you produce two negative Covid-tests 48 hours apart. These tests need to be taken when you are already in Hungary!
After you submit the permit application you will receive a confirmation email from them and they will email you the permit (only in Hungarian) within 1-2 days.