Earn a prestigious British degree at IBS! Study in English and belong to a truly international community!
Apply for the 2021 February intake!
Virtual Open Day on our Budapest Campus, 14 December 2020 16:00 CET
Join us for an extraordinary virtual experience! Get to know us at our online open day – from wherever you happen to be.
Here is just a glimpse of what you can expect:
- Explore IBS Budapest
- Discover our programmes
- Find out about other aspects of studying, such as admission process, timeline and scholarships from the Academic staff
- The IBS experience with Bachelor’s and Master’s students
- Online campus tour
- Live Q+A sessions
To attend our virtual open day, please visit our Facebook Event!
Registration is required, don't forget to sign up!
This event will run from 4:00pm - 5:00pm in ENGLISH
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Holidays special offer for our Online Open Day!
- Register for the event on our website.
- Ask a question in the comments section during the Facebook live session on 14th December.
- We waive your 100 EUR application fee.
Registration period ends: 14th December 2020.
Special offer only available for the February intake 2021 (All programmes included).
Why should you choose IBS?
- At IBS you will study for a British Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from our partner university, The University of Buckingham. We offer a globally recognized UK degree in Budapest, the trendy and magnificent capital of Hungary.
- By successfully graduating from IBS with a UK degree, you will enormously increase your odds on the job market: in recent years the University of Buckingham ranked top in terms of graduate employability.
- Our curriculum is practice-oriented and skill-based, you will learn by doing: case-studies, tangible business practices, and internships are an integral part of our programmes.
- IBS offers interactive classes in small groups.
- Our professors have real-life experience and deliver hands-on expertise and knowledge that you will be able to apply directly in your future pursuits.
- Our corporate partners offer internships and quite often early employment opportunities to our students.
- You can also spend time abroad with Erasmus+ programme and gain experiences in other cultures.
Apply for IBS scholarships!
The IBS Starter Scholarship covers 25% of the first-year tuition fee of any BSc-students with IELTS score 6.5 or TOEFL score 90 (Applications will be approved by the Rector and appeals are excluded.)
The Budapest Master's Scholarship offers a 25% discount from the programme fee for applicants for the Master's programme who, have a 3.6 CGPA (or 90% average in other educational systems), and have an IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 90 (iBT) or equivalent.
3 year Bachelor's programmes with February 2021 start date
- BSc in Corporate Finance
- BSc in Business and Diplomatic Studies
- BSc in Business Management
- BSc in Business Management with Arts
- BSc in Business Management with Tourism
- BSc in Business Management with HRM and Psychology
- BSc in Business Management with Marketing
1 year Master's programmes with February 2021 start date
- MSc in Strategic Finance (Budapest)
- MSc in Strategic Human Resource Management (Budapest)
- MSc in Strategic International Management (Budapest and Vienna)
- MSc in Strategic Marketing Management (Budapest)
- MSc in IT for Business Data Analytics (Budapest)
1 year MBA with February 2021 start date
Don't miss your chance to meet us in person and look around our Budapest campus! Hear what our management and faculty have to say about the IBS learning experience. You can also ask questions about our admissions process, our staff will be there to help. We are looking forward to meeting you on 14 December at 16:00 CET!
Address: IBS International Business School
Budapest, Záhony u. 7., 1031