Earn a prestigious British degree, study in English, and belong to a truly international community!
Why should you choose IBS?
- At IBS you will study for a British Bachelor’s degree from our partner university, The University of Buckingham. We offer a globally recognized UK degree in Budapest, the trendy and magnificent capital of Hungary.
- By successfully graduating from IBS with a UK degree, you will enormously increase your odds on the job market: in recent years the University of Buckingham ranked top in terms of graduate employability.
- Our curriculum is practice-oriented and skill-based, you will learn by doing: case-studies, tangible business practices, and internships are an integral part of our programmes.
- IBS offers interactive classes in small groups.
- Our professors have real-life experience and deliver hands-on expertise and knowledge that you will be able to apply directly in your future pursuits.
- Our corporate partners offer internships and quite often early employment opportunities to our students.
- You can also spend time abroad with Erasmus+ programme and gain experiences in other cultures.
- BSc in Corporate Finance
- BSc in Business and Diplomatic Studies
- BSc in Business Management
- BSc in Business Management with Arts
- BSc in Business Management with Tourism
- BSc in Business Management with HRM and Business Psychology
- BSc in Business Management with Marketing
The IBS Starter Scholarship covers 25% of the first-year tuition fee of any BSc-students with IELTS score 6.5 or TOEFL score 90 (Applications will be approved by the Rector and appeals are excluded.)
The IBS Academic Scholarship offers 50-75% tuition fee reduction for students with excellent academic achievement. IBS Academic Scholarship is available from the second semester of year 1, but cannot be used together with any other Scholarship.
Address: IBS International Business School
Budapest, Záhony u. 7., 1031