Secure funding from a variety of local, national and European sources to support current and future sport activities at IBS.
Type of contract: Part-time flexible employment
Working hours: 20hrs p/w
Location: Primarily IBS Offices, 1031 Budapest, Záhony u. 7 and also at sports venues when required
Description of the position:
- To secure funding from a variety of local, national and European sources to support current and future sport activities at IBS.
- To oversee the day-to-day administrative, logistical coordination and development of IBS sport activities, including but not limited to: budgeting, equipment ordering, contracting and liaising with internal and external parties (students, coaches, venues, sport bodies and university leagues, merchandise providers).
Qualifications and Person Specification:
- A Bachelors’ and/or Masters’ degree in Sportszervező, Sport és Rekreációszervezés or equivalent
- Proficiency in Hungarian and English (both written and oral)
- Working experience of sports administration and an understanding of current trends and best practices in university sports
- Experience or a comprehensive understanding of TAO funding, Hungarian and EU funding relating to university sport programmes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both written and oral) with the ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders both internal and external to IBS, from different cultural backgrounds, nationalities and with different levels of spoken English
- Outstanding organizational skills, record keeping and budgeting skills
- Demonstrable administrative experience using Microsoft Office, Email, Internet, Facebook, other social media platforms.
- Ability to work on own initiative, under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Flexibility to work evenings and occasional weekends in semester time and in the summer
- A passion and enthusiasm for sport in all its aspects in order to foster student engagement and participation
Deadline for applications is 7 June 2019. Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org your complete resume including the detailed description of your education and work experience (if any) and a motivation letter. Candidates with appropriate credentials will be interviewed within a few weeks of the application deadline.