- Hosting all MSc classes at IBS Vienna Campus on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings and approx. every second Saturday.
- opening and closing the campus,
- welcoming and assisting students & faculty during classes with printing, faxing, copying services, if needed,
- providing office hours (1 day per week), in addition to being present during taught classes,
- managing library services,
- managing basic student support services in close collaborations with the Budapest head office.
Additional duties (occasionally):
- Serving as a source of information for potential applicants and their parents and assisting them in the admissions process, such as scheduling and conducting.
- campus tours,
- Single English Test of IBS (written entry test).
- Supporting marketing and recruitment activity of IBS.
- assisting in the delivery of on-campus events and programmes for counselling groups and individuals in Vienna,
- joining IBS staff at education fairs in Austria.
- Campus management
- contacting public utilities, landlord and/or other authorities concerning daily management and administrative issues.
- Min. a bachelor's degree in any field or discipline is required.
- Candidate must be fluent in English and German. Speaking Hungarian is not a must, but can be an advantage.
- Strong cross-cultural interpersonal skills are necessary, and the ability to present the Institution in a positive way to diverse populations.
- Familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet and database software tools.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
Deadline for applications is September 15, 2018. Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org your complete resume including the detailed description of your education and work experience (if any). Candidates with appropriate credentials will be interviewed within a few weeks of the application deadline.