Type of contract:
1031 Budapest, Záhony u. 7.
Description of the position:
Providing information to prospective Hungarian and international students /families, assisting them throughout the admission and visa process, promoting IBS in career and education fairs in and outside Hungary, organising in-house events.
Qualifications and Person Specification:
- Bachelors’ degree
- Proficiency (written and oral) in Hungarian and English
- Experience of supporting and advising people using face-to-face and online platforms
- The ability to support people with different cultural backgrounds, languages and levels of spoken English
- Demonstrable administrative experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet and databases
- Ability to work on own initiative, under pressure and meet deadlines, with excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and the ability to convey complex information in a concise and clear manner
Deadline for applications is 12th July 2018. Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org your complete resume including the detailed description of your education and work experience (if any). Candidates with appropriate credentials will be interviewed within a few weeks of the application deadline.