Founded in 1991, International Business School (IBS) is a state-recognised leading private higher education institution, offering a multitude of degree programmes related to business and management, accredited in Hungary and the United Kingdom, both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. We are currently looking to fill the following faculty position:
Visiting Lecturer - Web Strategy
Type of contract: fixed-term contract (full-time position might be considered)
Location: 1031 Budapest, Záhony utca 7, Graphisoft Park
- Act as module leader for the BSc Web Strategy module (update course material, deliver classes and feedback on student work, complete the administration).
- Deliver engaging classes for the above module.
- Complete marking and provide feedback to students for the above modules.
- Potentially act as mini-dissertation supervisor for BSc students.
- Participate in the work of the “Marketing and Tourism” academic area.
The Web Strategy module aims to develop an understanding of the most important issues connected to web presence and electronic business. Students should be enabled to identify different approaches to how a business should position itself online, what online media it could use to spread its message, how it could communicate with the customers, what services and products it could provide online, and what the supporting infrastructure for the online operation could be like. The module provides a forum for discussion of the technological, security, and online marketing aspects of e-business.
Qualifications and experience:
- Master’s level degree in any field (required).
- Ability to teach in English (required).
- Work experience in the profession (preferred).
- Teaching experience in higher/adult education or training (preferred).
What we offer:
- We are a teaching and learning-oriented school where education is focused on interactive small-group learning and the development of students’ abilities and skills.
- We aim to blend academic knowledge and practical experience.
- We have a supportive atmosphere with many opportunities to develop your own teaching skills.
- We prize collaboration and skills development, both among our tutors and students.
Remuneration: Per class rate and module leader fee
Applications will be reviewed immediately until the position is filled. The final deadline for applications is 5 December 2022. Please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org: a CV complete with your professional and teaching experience (including the titles and types of courses taught) and a short cover letter.
Informal enquiries should be made to Dr Marton Racz, Pro-Rector (Academic), email@example.com
Safeguarding and equality:
IBS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all faculty and staff to share this commitment.
IBS is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and welcome applicants from every walk of life.