Founded in 1991, International Business School (IBS) is a state-recognised leading private higher education institution, offering a multitude of degree programmes related to business and management, accredited in Hungary and the United Kingdom, both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
We are currently looking to fill the following faculty position:
Visiting Lecturer - Accounting
Type of contract: fixed-term contract (full-time position might be considered)
Location: 1031 Budapest, Záhony utca 7, Graphisoft Park
- Deliver engaging classes for various accounting modules.
- Complete marking and provide feedback to students for the above modules.
- Participate in the work of the “Finance and Accounting” academic area.
- Potentially act as module leader for various accounting modules (update course material, complete the administration).
- Potentially act as supervisor for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Qualifications and experience:
- Master’s degree in any area (required).
- Ability to teach in English (required) and in Hungarian (optional).
- Work experience in the profession (preferred).
- Teaching experience in higher/adult education or training (preferred).
What we offer:
- We are a teaching and learning-oriented school where education is focused on interactive small-group learning and the development of students’ abilities and skills.
- We aim to blend academic knowledge and practical experience.
- We have a supportive atmosphere with many opportunities to develop your own teaching skills.
- We prize collaboration and skills development, both among our tutors and students.
Remuneration: Per class rate (and module leader and supervisor fee, if applicable).
Applications will be reviewed immediately until the position is filled. The final deadline for applications is 5 December 2022. Please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org: a CV complete with your professional and teaching experience (including the titles and types of courses taught) and a short cover letter.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview and demo teaching as soon as feasible.
Informal enquiries should be made to Dr Marton Racz, Pro-Rector (Academic), email@example.com
Safeguarding and equality:
IBS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all faculty and staff to share this commitment.
IBS is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and welcome applicants from every walk of life.