We are proud to have 62 partners in 21 European countries, which are all excellent higher education institutions and are offering great study abroad experience for you from Spain, through Turkey up to the polar areas of Finland.
Check out our partner universities.
ERASMUS is a student, teacher, placement and staff mobility programme of the European Union, with a focus on encouraging students to study abroad during their years of higher education. IBS students have the opportunity to study in other European higher education institutions through this programme.
STUDY ABROAD – The Erasmus Exchange Programme
The Erasmus programme is a wonderful - and maybe the only - opportunity in your life to spend one semesters abroad – and to learn and understand a new and different culture. Being an exchange student can also improve your language skills and your cultural awareness.
[[ quote category="student-quotes" entry="george-fisher-wilson-erasmus-student" style="2" ]]
The study abroad option, as well as the generous grant, is available to any IBS student in the sixth semester of the Bachelor's studies.
Personal benefits of taking part in Erasmus:
- independence, maturity and confidence,
- exposure to different cultures,
- international experience (looks good in your CV :)),
- improvement of your foreign language skills,
- educational experience in another university,
- travel and sightseeing in another city & country,
- fun, new friends, international contacts and much more!
For more details see the following pages: