- Deputy Head of Centre / Distinguished Tutor
- Centre for Academic Services
- Management & HR
- Send e-mail
Peter is Deputy Head of the Centre for Academic Services and Fellow Lecturer. With his four decades-long experience as top manager in the consulting business, he is dedicated to teaching youngsters.
His academic areas of interest include introduction to business; organisational development; strategic and management consulting; organisation and management.
- Master’s in Economics, University of Economics Marx Károly (Currently called Economist (MA) Corvinus University);
Master’s in Sociology, Eötvös Loránd University
Certified Management Consultant, ICMCI
- Hungarian, English
- Previous works
- IBS Consulting and Research Ltd. Budapest, Managing Director;
Industrial Research and Consulting Ltd. Budapest, Managing Director;
Hungarian Institute for Economic Analysis, Budapest, Managing Director;
Central Statistics Office Budapest, Analyst
- Peter has publications in Hungarian about strategic and management consulting topics.
- In his free time, Peter likes traveling and cruising, taking photos of people and spending more quality time with his 3 grandchildren.