"Budapest is fun. IBS is cool. Need an invitation?"
- Vice-rector in charge of strategic affairs
- Centre for Academic Services
- Send e-mail
Following a career in Investments Management, Private Banking and Management Consulting, László joined IBS in 2004 and was involved in the design and delivery of numerous finance-related modules and supervised dozens of dissertations. Serving currently as the Pro-Rector for Strategy at IBS, his research interests cover the following topics:
• Private banking: development of the traditional business, current challenges, recent and future regulatory issues
• Fintech and the challenges to established banking models
• Latest trends in retail banking: segmentation, mass customisation, big data based pricing decisions, blend of online and traditional service platforms