The IBS Starter Scholarship offers to cover 50% of the first year tuition fee for applicants for any Buckingham-validated English-language Bachelor's programme of IBS who, in addition to general entry requirements, meet the following criteria:
- Age limit: 18-25 (at the time of the scholarship application)
- IELTS overall band score 6.5 (with at least 6.0 in each component) or TOEFL 90 iBT (the certificate should not be older than 2 years)
- Motivation letter
Students should first apply online for the Bachelor programme of IBS and upload the required documents (high school diploma or latest transcript if diploma is not acquired yet, passport and IELTS or TOEFL language certificate). Students are supposed to indicate simultaneously their respective wish to be granted IBS Starter scholarship by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be approved by the Rector and there is no appeal against his decision. If scholarship is approved, students must pay the remaining part of their tuition fee latest until 31 May 2018*.
*The fee is not refundable.
IBS has the following regional scholarship funds available for a limited number of students:
- Latin America Scholarship fund
- India Scholarship fund
- China Scholarship fund
- South-East Asia Scholarship fund
- Sub-Saharan Scholarship fund
- Non-EU, Eastern and South-Europe(including Turkey) Scholarship fund
- Central Asia Scholarship fund
- EU Scholarship fund
The Starter Scholarship cannot be used together with the Academic Scholarship.