E-mail, Skype, phone, tweet or send a message through Facebook. We will answer as soon as possible!
International Business School - Budapest
phone: +36 1 588 8600
For IBS students: Click here
For NEW international students:
+36 1 588 8612
For NEW Hungarian students:
+36 1 588 8614
International Business School - Vienna
phone: +43 681 815 845 88
Campus visits only by appointment. Please contact us at
Reach us through social media, we are everywhere!
Look at new pictures daily on Instagram, follow our posts on Facebook, on Snapchat, join us on LinkedIn, suscribe through Google+ or share our tweets!
IBS will travel around the world in the next months! Get a chance to talk to us in person in Lima, Bogota, Quito, Munich, Oslo and many more! Ask questions boldly!
Our prospective students will have a chance to meet us personally at several destinations. Whether they are in Peru, Austria or Cameroon, we will be there and happy to talk to them.
Come and meet us!
|Warsaw – Poland||October 21, 2016|
|Prague – Czech Republik||October 25, 2016|
|Berlin – Germany||October 31-November 2, 2016|
|Vienna – Austria||November 4, 2016|
|Mexico City – Mexico||November 5-6, 2016|
|Monterrey – Mexico||November 8, 2016|
|Open Day – Budapest||November 16, 2016|
|Stuttgart – Germany||November 18, 2016|
|Bogotá – Colombia||November 24-30, 2016|
|Open Day – Budapest||January 10, 2016|
|Karachi – Pakistan||January 15, 2017|
|Munich – Germany||January 20, 2017|
|Bergen – Norway||January 26-27, 2017|
|Open Day – Budapest||February 4, 2017|
|Oslo – Norway||February 15-16, 2017|
|Mexico City – Mexico||February 28, 2017|
|Bogotá – Colombia||March 2, 2017|
|Vienna – Austria||March 2-5, 2017|
|Bogotá – Colombia||March 25-26, 2017|
|Lima – Perú||March 31-April 2, 2017|
|Quito – Ecuador||April 4-5, 2017|
|Dubai – United Arab Emirates||April 13-15, 2017|
|Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia||April 21-23, 2017|
|Almaty – Kazakhstan||May 2-6, 2017|
|Vienna – Austria||May 23, 2017|
Find your way easily through traffic to IBS Budapest campus with our guide to public transportation! We list all our Budapest addresses below, as well as the best routes to take to come to the campus.
- IBS Budapest campus in Graphisoft Park - right next to the Danube - is in the 3rd district of Budapest called Óbuda. The address is H-1031 Budapest, Záhony utca 7. Hungary
- The on-campus Residence Hall is outside Graphisoft Park, on the right side. Address: Reichl Kálmán utca (street) 6.
In Graphisoft Park you can park either for an hourly rate in garages (paid only in cash) or buy a parking pass for one year. Please ask the guards at Entrance 2. Outside Graphisoft Park parking is free.
Directions for both:
If you are coming from Buda:
Get on the suburban train H5 (HÉV in Hungarian) either on Batthyányi tér terminus (you can get there by Metro line 2), or at Margit híd stop (you can get there by tram 4 or 6). Get off at Kaszásdűlő stop. Then either take the bus 34, 134 or 106 and go one stop to Záhony utca. Find entrance 2 of Graphisoft Park, the IBS Offices building is the first building on the left.
If you are coming from Pest:
Get to the Árpád híd stop of metro line 3, then take either bus 34 or 106 (terminus for both). Get off at Záhony utca stop, then walk to the entrance 2 of Graphisoft Park. The IBS Offices building is the first building on the left.
Route from Budapest Airport
- Public transport: take bus 200E to Kőbánya-Kispest terminus, then metro line 3 to Árpád híd, then take either bus 34 or 106 (terminus for both). Get off at Záhony utca stop, then walk to the entrance 2 of Graphisoft Park. It takes about 90 minutes. You will need a new ticket for each vehicle, a single ticket is HUF 350.
- Airport shuttle minibus: Carries several passengers, you give the destination address, and they will drive you for a fix fare on a route that suits all passengers. A one way trip to IBS costs HUF 6,900 HUF for one person.
- Főtaxi: Operates with fix fares (basic fare: HUF 450, fare per kilometre: 280 HUF). The fare to IBS is appr. 30-35 Euro (about HUF 10,000).
Please find below the opening hours of the service units of IBS. The opening hours may change during the examination periods, spring and summer holidays - we will notify each student about these changes.
Centre for Student Services
(Offices Building, Room 114)
(Offices Building, Room 117)
(Offices Building, Room 115)
Centre for Marketing and Admissions
(Offices Building, Room 110)
(Library Building, Library)
Reach us through social media, we are everywhere! Look at new pictures daily on Instagram, follow our posts on Facebook, on Snapchat, join us on LinkedIn, subscribe through Google+ or share our tweets!